I was humbly nominated by Michael Atkins (Japan Trekker) for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Michael Atkins publishes a blog called Japan Trekker. I don’t know how he manages, but every day, he loads 3-4 gorgeous pictures he has taken in Japan on his site. I look forward to find his new feed every day on my WordPress feeder. In addition to being a super blogger, Michael is extremely generous. In the past, he let me use his photos from his site in my own blog posts. He covers so many different aspects of Japanese scenery and life in his collection, and some of my Japanese blogs posts would not have been possible without his contribution of the photographs.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Michael.
ABOUT THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
1) Display the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Share seven facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am a geek at heart. a semi-retired software engineer who used to develop storage controller firmware.
- When I am in the U.S, my Japanese deteriorates. When I am in Japan, my English deteriorates.
- I used to live in Colorado Springs, CO, near Garden of the Gods. I still think it’s one of the most beautiful landscape in the world.
- I cook very good Pho (Vietnamese Beef noodle soup).
- My ancestor on my mother’s side is a princess from a very wealthy Daimyo’s family. She eloped with a commoner to the remote land of Hokkaido. One day, I would like to write a story about her.
- I love love love dogs. I make instant friends with dogs.
- I love to go on cruise. My last cruise trip was to Hawaii.
Nominate 15 bloggers to this award
Since I nominated 15 of my favorite bloggers in response to another Blogger Award two month ago, I don’t think I will forward the nomination this time. My list of 15 is still the same. Please see my previous acceptance and visit my 15 favorite blog sites.
Thank you very much, and happy blogging!